Website & eCommerce Development
Websites are not static objects, and need to reflect the goals and orientations of the organizations that they serve. It is our intention to present your company with a compelling presentation that effectively represents the enterprise to the Internet community and promoting and selling your products through an interactive online platform.
eSolution provides the following services during the development of website:
- Develop the page layout, user name and password, with your guidance using the best design.
- Design the navigation scheme according to your instructions.
- Develop an internal portal search option to get one’s desired content
- Edit, optimize and incorporate content in the form of text, photographs and images provided by you into the website.
- Create a Contact Us page incorporating an enquiry form
- Provide technical support after the website is online
eCommerce Website Features:
- Unlimited Product
- Maximum Product Category
- Dynamic Page
- Flash Banner option with Banner picture
- Menu / POP Up Menu
- Shopping Cart
- Clients registration and payment option
- Shipment option
- Order management option
- Auto generated bill
- Customizable design.
Furthermore, client will be able to get following functional benefits from the eCommerce website:
- Customers will be able to login/register into the website.
- Customers will be able to create an account after submitting their email id, name, address, etc on the website.
- Customers will also be able to easily search for products by using different keywords like name, category wise etc and will be able to refine their results by using filters such as price, product type etc. on the website.
- Customers will be able to view the products with details, images, zoom in option etc. on the website.
- Customers will have the ability to customize their products by submitting the information on the website.
- Customers can submit their reviews on the products listed on the website.
- Customers will be able to place orders on the website.
- Customers will be able to check their order status on the website.
- Customers will be able to use the facility of shopping cart on the website.
- Customers will be able to make payments for their orders by using integrated payment gateway given by the Client.
- Customers will be able to choose their mode of shipping using integrated shipping gateway on the website.
- Customers will be able to view the shipping details on the website.
- Customers will be able to provide delivery address for each order made on the website.
- Customers will be able to receive an email for confirmation after an order placed on the website.
- Customers will be able to receive newsletter after submitting their name and email id on the website and this section will be managed by admin.
- Customers will be able to share the link of the website on the social networking website like facebook, twitter etc.
- Customers will be able to view FAQ on the website.
- Admin will be able to manage the customers, products, orders etc on the website from the backend.
- Provide the basic pages (i.e., about us, Contact Us, FAQ, help) for company information.