Inventory Management System
Inventory Management is an inventory tracking system that lets user know up-to-the-minute elaborate information on each item in inventory. This module will help to know exactly how much inventory comes in, on purchase order, work in progress, how much is on hand now and where it goes. It is the root of your sales, purchase and manufacturing jobs.
Functions & Features:
- Cross reference with customer’s and supplier’s codes
- Search facility by item code and item description (full or partial)
- Unlimited descriptive information, including graphical data allowed as extensions to the item master
- Provides for automatic conversion between ordering, stocking and consumption units of measures.
- Categorization of items for analysis purposes; recorder level for exception report.
- Minimum, safety and maximum stock definitions.
- Tracking by batch and/or by serial number
- Several types of stock – manufactured, stock & sale, indented, non-stock.
- Feature to define extended characteristics like color, size etc. in matrix format for the same item
- Stock status for each item and each warehouse showing quantities on customer orders, allocated to customer orders, in picking, on purchase orders, on manufacturing orders, kitted to manufacturing orders, kitted to transfer orders, goods-in, stock in hand, etc.
- Choice of inventory valuation methods: FIFO (fist -in first out), average cost or by physical lots, different methods for different groups of items, concurrently.
- Types of transactions are item receipts, issues to production, issues for delivery, warehouse transfers, return to inventory, adjustment entries and physical stock
- One and two way transfer order for movement of stock between departments, cost centers, projects and warehouses.
- Multiple warehouses options for receipts and issues
- Physical inventory tags can be generated;
- Automatic posting of stock take variations.
- Revaluation of stock
- Item master information based on item code or description
- All transactions for a given item for current period (month-to-date) or current year (year-to-date)
- All transactions of a given type (issues, receipts etc.) for current period (month-todate) or current year (year-to-date)
- Stock at different locations
- Item availability information (shows all demands and supplies for any given item)
- Stock movement summary as well as detailed stock ledger
- Detailed stock status (includes stock on hand, on order, in picking, allocated, inspection etc.)
- Stock status
- Item reordering list
- Stock Ledgers